Adventure Book Club
Join our Tribe
Each month we'll send you an Amazon voucher for an inspiring adventurous read.
We'll send you an invite to our secret meet up on the last Monday of every month to discuss that month's book.
The beauty of having a community to share your thoughts with is that we're here to help you put your learnings into action.
We want to help you get the most out of your membership so have teamed up with our
awesome partners to offer you the following...
Pub Reading Sessions
We know it's sometimes hard to find the time to get through a whole book each month. To make it easier we'll be hosting occasional pub-based Sunday afternoon reading sessions to not only get some reading in, but to enjoy a cold drink with friends too.
If you're looking to start a business, go on an adventure or just make a change in your life and you'd like some extra support from either Dave Cornthwaite or Fiona Quinn, you'll get 10% off their 1-1 coaching and group programmes.
Say YES! More
In order to put your learnings from the books we're reading into practice, it helps to start saying yes a little bit more. As such, all book club members get 10% off selected Say Yes More events, including Yestival.
Summer Book Club Party
Join us on Say Yes More's incredible Yes Bus for a fun-filled summer party!
What does Adventure Book Club include?
For £15 a month you'll get:
1. An Adventurous EBook: we'll send you an Amazon voucher each month for the cost of the book on Kindle, but you can put it towards a hard copy if you like.
2. An Adventurous Tribe: you'll get access to our private Facebook group where we'll hold you accountable.
3. An Adventurous Meet up: access to our secret monthly London events. We'll be delving into each book in a fun location.
4. Adventure Partners: from time to time we'll have offers available with our adventure partners to help you get outside and explore.
5. Say Yes More love: we donate 1/3 of our profits to support Say Yes More, a volunteer run community of doers dedicated to making life count. So each month you're supporting like-minded people to live life to the full. Find out more and get involved via Facebook.
How do I pay?
We have two payment options.
1. Pay monthly at £15 pcm, or
2. Pay annually, with 2 months free, totaling £150 pa.
If your application form is successful we'll send you the payment options via email, so you don't have to decide how you want to pay until that point.
Where is the meet up each month?
Most meet ups will happen in an awesome central London venue.
However, during the summer we'll be mixing things up a bit by holding meet ups outdoors in adventurous locations, all within easy reach of London.
Can't make a meet up?
No worries. Each month we'll stream our meet ups live in our private Facebook Group (wifi permitting during outdoor meet ups), plus you can submit a 20 second video review for that month's book which we'll compile into our Club review for each book.